mardi 24 janvier 2017

Translate with style - Traduire avec élégance

This translation has proven to be particularly difficult to me and I am trying to translate it in such a way that it is "free" but still concise in its final form. The first paragraph is a bit loopy. I'm trying to figure out at this point how to use "style" in my translations as it is important to translate the sense and not the words. I'm also trying to shorten my sentences while keeping the message from the original text.
Cette traduction s'est avérée particulièrement difficile pour moi, car j'essaie de traduire de telle manière qu'elle soit « fluide » et concise dans sa version définitive. Le premier paragraphe est un peu alambiqué. J'essaie de comprendre à ce stade comment traduire avec « élégance », car il est important de traduire le sens et non pas les mots. J'essaie aussi de raccourcir mes phrases tout en gardant le sens du texte original.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire