lundi 9 mai 2016

Interview with Jane - Interview avec Jane

Interviewer: You are really brave, wearing the "baby dress" just as you were in the film "Gainsbourg". Anyway, let’s start our interview. You are one of the most admired women in the world who lives in France. How did you mother influence you?
Jane: I could not go back to England that's why I spend my life in France and I did not expect that. My mother, Judy Campbell, an outstanding actress, tall, beautiful and benevolent, influenced me a lot when I was still a kid.
Interviewer: What do you feel like? More French or English?
Jane: I guess, French. I have been living in France for years. I love French very much. I have been adopted here. French culture has impacted me a lot.
Interviewer : Vous êtes vraiment courageuse de porter la "robe de bébé" comme vous l'avez fait dans le film "Gainsbourg". Mais, commençons donc notre entretien. Vous êtes l'une des femmes les plus admirées dans le monde, et vous vivez en France. Quelle a été l'influence de votre mère sur vous ?
Jane : Je ne pouvais pas retourner en Angleterre, c'est pour ça que j'ai passé ma vie en France mais ça n'était pas prévu. Ma mère, Judy Campbell, une actrice exceptionnelle, grande, belle et bienveillante, m'a beaucoup influencée quand j'étais petite.
Interviewer : Est-ce que vous vous sentez plus française ou anglaise ?
Jane : Française, je crois. Je vis en France depuis des années. J'adore le français. Les Français m'ont adoptée. La culture française m'a influencée énormément.

Image : Jane Birking et Gainsbourg, Absolu, n° 14, 9/1975

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire